CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

is it JUST ME or is the weather nowadays UNBEARABLE?

its so fucking humid. stepping out makes one pespire so much.

yeeeeckkkk.

went to school today, slept in the studio. damn shiok. lol. best place to sleep in school, other than com lab 1. town with denise, a short coffeeclub session again with the sheeps and co.

i cut my fringe today. yayy. err no i didnt cut it myself.

me: "melvin korkor, i send u ringtones k. switch on your bluetooth."
mel: "okay.. wait ah."
-searching for devices-
devices found: [melvin] [nokia 6260]
me: "melvin korkor, is your name melvin?"
mel: "girl.... are you asking me a stupid question?"
me: "oh so you named your bluetooth device melvin lah?.. oops. okay. heh"

i need a good sleep. the weather is unbearable. but because of my flu, i cannot switch on the air conditioner. so i shall blast my ceiling fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home